Saturday, November 8, 2008



My kids are happy... most of the time... I am happy most of the time. I guess that means I am not doing to bad a job. I always wonder all the damage I am inflicting on my poor kids. I hope they turn out OK! This is my man Chad. He is a great dad and loves the out of doors. He is a hunter, fisher and we live in the middle of the mountains which OK with me. The schools are great and the Church is strong here in Star Valley. I am actively trying to convince every one in my family to come out here. See dad...you know you want to come here and watch your grand kids grow up. I have a lot ready for your house right now!! Enjoy... my next blog will hopefully be more interesting and I will have new pictures.

3 comments:

The Metzgers said...

Hey Carrie, that was my wife's bog and I am the Joe from New York that you used to know. I can't believe you found us. I'm so glad you did and glad to hear that everything seems to be going well. That picture is beautiful....but I'm sure it would be even more beautiful if it were taken in the Northeast.....just kidding.....just giving you a hard time. But it is a beautiful picture. I can't believe the size of your family. How old are all your kids now? How long have you been in Wyoming. I think you were living in utah the last time we spoke. We're living in Massachusetts and have been here almost 9 years and things seem to be going alright. It's good to hear from you Carrie. Joe

Carrie Lynn said...

Hey Joe! I am glad to find you too! If you would like to e-mail me I could tell you my past 13 year story...thats not insentive, is it? Any way, I would like to hear from you.
carrielynn911@hotmail.com

Carrie

Kirsten said...

what a cute family. i haven't seen the kids in a long time. we have a blog to. weakleyfamily.blogspot.com hope you can visit to. take care.
Kirsten